Communication and Marketing internship
Our e-bike has been received with open arms! This means that we are growing and can use your help in our marketing department.
We are looking for an ambitious and inquisitive Communication & Media intern who would like to work for a young and fast-growing brand. If you are tech savvy and want to learn many different aspects of Marketing, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you going to do
Together with the founders of Phatfour you will work on improving marketing communication.
You do this by the following:
- Support for daily work
- Conduct desk research and media monitoring (Such as analyzing the competition and gauge customer needs.)
- Development of editorial content for social media, press releases, articles, etc.
- Developing and executing paid social media campaigns with the support of specialists.
- Assisting with overall marketing project activities, including partnership marketing, events and influencer marketing.
- Prepare weekly newsletters about key areas of interest of the company (trends in social media, digital, communication related to e-bike industry).
Who are you?
- 3rd or 4th year student of Communication HBO / WO or a comparable education
- Affinity with digital communication
- Available for 5 to 6 months
- Available 3-5 days a week
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- An internship, not a graduation assignment
- Proactive, accurate, enthusiastic and independent. You know how to tackle things!
- Strong editorial skills (eg good writing skills, draft articles and social media copy)
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe package such as Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator
- You must be able to work independently
What does Phatfour offer you?
- Full-time internship at a growing and leading e-bike brand
- Nice working atmosphere and educational environment
- Company Phatfour (during the internship)